Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 13.9.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- We improved the handling of the execution time of BPMN 2.0 processes. You can now track the execution time down to a second in attributes, report exports and BPMN simulation.
- Business Transformation Suite users can now invite users for feedback on their models who aren't registered for the workspace. This also applies to users from another workspace.
- For customers with an academic license: the CMMN notation is now enabled by default.
- In the new editor, we fixed a bug in the function “Apply format to other elements”.
- You can now save a new quick model even if some time has passed before saving. Before the error message ”Could not save the changes due to a communication failure” was shown.
- Line breaks are now properly displayed in the Chinese and Korean language.
- In QuickModel, we improved the custom attribute type Document/URL by renaming the buttons “Move up” and “Move down”.
- The name of a custom attribute is now shown in the table view in the explorer in all defined languages.
- Customers with an API licence can now check custom modeling conventions.
- When you had any other language than English as your workspace language, you might have noticed English words popping up in the Collaboration Hub. We fixed this. Note that your profile language is set to a default language. You can change your profile language in the user menu.
- In the editor, linked diagrams are now updated without having to reload the page.
- You can now change the font size for unidirectional associations.
Note: Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.