- You can only upgrade directly from version 9.3.x or later to version 12.3.3. If you want to upgrade versions earlier than 9.3.x, contact the Signavio Support team.
- The Apache Tomcat team has announced that Apache Tomcat 8.0.x support ended on 30th June 2018. Signavio therefore now only supports Tomcat version 8.5.x. Read more about the Tomcat installation in the Administrator Guide.
- You can now use the SAP Solution Manager 7.2 connector with Microsoft SQL Server. Read more about SAP Solution Manager connector installation.
- Also included in this release are our new custom graphics features and a toggle between “Published view” and “Preview” in Collaboration Hub. We also added features to customer journey maps for grouping elements and navigating through maps.
With the 12.3.3 on-premise release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Workflow Accelerator 3.72.
This release contains all the features and bug fixes of the following software-as-a-service releases:
- If you are using Signavio Workflow Accelerator together with Signavio Process Manager, ensure the systems’ versions are compatible with each other. Read more about compatibility. We recommend updating both systems to the latest available versions.
- You cannot update directly from version 3.4.x or earlier to version 3.56. Please consult the update notes in the Administrator Guide.
- This release also includes new features: form groups, reusing forms from multi-user tasks and the user task “auto-close” functionality that is described in an example. You can now create PDF documents from document templates and script tasks now check your code automatically.
Note that Process Intelligence is only available as Saas version.