Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 12.15.0 (SaaS)
April 29th 2019
New / Improved Functions
- RACI reports now also list throwing message events for BPMN models. Additionally, you can now see those events listed as activities in Collaboration Hub.
- BPMN 2.0 .xml files are now correctly imported even if they contain shapes with negative coordinates.
- Modeling guidelines check works again even when there are technical IDs in element names.
- When defining Dictionary entries as risk and control attributes, the values of these attributes are now displayed in the Collaboration Hub again.
- Collapsed pools are now displayed in the role overview of Collaboration Hub, including when they are connected to throwing events (e.g. message events).
- The overlay for an empty list of Dictionary entries is no longer shown, if the visualization was configured to be shown when the list is not empty.
- Users with email addresses that have unexpected domain names like “.berlin” or “.koeln” can now be invited to Collaboration Hub for feedback.
- Checking the modelling conventions and DMN simulation are working again after the decision table verification is done.
- When you request a .json file of a model via the API, and set the "mergeLinkedObjectAttributes=true" flag, the descriptions of linked Dictionary entries will now correctly be added to their linking shapes in the resulting .json file.
- It is now possible to add a comment in the Editor which begins with a link to a website and is followed with text. Both are displayed correctly after saving.
- When rearranging images in the process documentation, the image descriptions are displayed correctly now.
- It is now possible to edit enumeration values of complex data types.
- You can add several line breaks in the rich text editor of all supported Firefox versions. The line breaks are now displayed correctly after saving.
- The Explorer now successfully loads folders for users with only “Hub” access to a model in those folders. However, only content for which a user has at least “Read” access will be shown. Users with “Hub” access to a folder which has nothing published in it will no longer see that empty folder in Collaboration Hub.