Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 12.0.0 (SaaS)
June 10th 2018
New / Improved Functions
- Administrators now have the option to change the ordering of custom attributes in the Collaboration Hub by enabling the “Custom attribute ordering (BETA)” checkbox in the Collaboration Hub configuration (Setup > Edit Collaboration Hub configuration). Enabling this feature leads to the same order of custom attributes in the Editor and in the Collaboration Hub as defined in the “Define notations/attributes” dialog.
- Users will now find the “Workspace information” entry under the Help menu, where they can view their workspace ID as well as their current Process Manager version. Administrators of a workspace can add more information under “Setup > Edit general configuration > Additional information (Explorer)”. This information is also displayed for users in the "Workspace information" dialog.
- Changed the default behaviour: When switching a Dictionary category/entry from automatic publishing to manual publishing mode, the head revisions of all entries will now remain published by default.
- SAP predefined attributes and custom attributes, defined on either Processes or Process Steps, are now available for selection in the configuration (Setup > Manage SAP Solution Manager 7.2).
- Notifications for changes/comments to linked Dictionary items were not sent for Hub users’ starred models.
- In some situations, Dictionary items that had their titles changed were not updated correctly in linking published models. Affected models may have to be updated manually and republished.
- Importing .SGX files with a lot of dictionary items was either extremely slow or aborted after some time. The time to import a .SGX file with a lot of dictionary items has been improved.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when repeating an approval workflow.
- Links within the Collaboration Hub would open in new tabs.
- Enabling or disabling the "Group diagram element types" option did not always work as expected.
- Enabling only one modeling language subset did not always show the selected subset correctly in the Editor.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 12.0.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 12.0.0, which includes the following features and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- We introduced a new overview page for uploading process data. The upload flow no longer includes creating an investigation as the final action.
- You no longer have to manually preprocess your data--it is triggered automatically when uploading. You can now upload all your files (event logs and case attribute files) at once.
- When using the Process Discovery widget, your line width selection will now be saved, even if you refresh the page.
- You can now sort the variant list in the Process Discovery widget by duration attributes.