June 18th 2017
New / Improved Functions
- The preview of the Collaboration Hub is now clearly visually distinguishable from the actual Collaboration Hub.
- We released the first version of the governance report dialog, which provides you with insights on how your users use Signavio Process Manager.
- You can use the advanced search of the Explorer to find models and files with specific publishing states (‘not published’ or ‘published’).
- You can use the advanced search of the Explorer to find models with open comments.
- When a file or Signavio archive (SGX) is uploaded, the system runs a virus check and rejects the upload if a virus is detected.
- Workflow Accelerator specifies the user who started a process approval workflow in Process Manager as the case creator.
- When selecting a dictionary item to search for in the advanced search of the Collaboration Hub, the system shows the icon of the corresponding category and a tool-tip with the item description.
- When registering a new workspace, customers can now provide more detailed information about their company.
- DMN XML exporter now includes knowledge source elements and custom attributes.
- Removing read access rights for the Collaboration Hub was extremely slow for folders containing many published models.
- In some cases, an incorrect warning icon was displayed for columns in DMN decision tables
- Looking up dictionary entries in categories with disabled sub-categories in QuickModel didn’t work.
- Since the previous release, the system did not escape HTML in custom attribute values
- The search for dictionary items by title did not work if the title contained white spaces.
- Printing diagrams as PDF documents failed, if a risk management item contained an attribute of the type document/URL.
- In rare cases, published dictionary entries were not available in the Collaboration Hub.