New / Improved Functions
- When linking an ‘Activity’ Dictionary item in QuickModel, all attributes of the dictionary item are now filled in the corresponding columns. After being linked, the attribute is set to read-only. QuickModel users may set an attribute value before an entry has been linked.
- We introduced a new ‘Attachments’ attribute in Collaboration Hub. It lists all the linked files of a diagram. You can activate it via Setup > Edit Collaboration Hub configuration > Attributes: ‘Attachments’.
- The following changes can only be used by users with either a modeling license or a Collaboration Hub license. Please note that these features are not yet available for users that access via SAML, LDAP, SharePoint and certificate-based licenses:
- Collaboration Hub Users will now be notified of any visible changes made to items they are subscribed to.
- Users can now select their favorite models and directories to be informed about changes and quickly navigate to and between their favorites.
- The icon for email subscriptions has been replaced by a star icon. Email notifications still work the same as before. Starring a directory will create email notifications for the whole directory, while starring a single model will lead to email notifications only for that model.
- When importing a .SGX file from a workspace with more languages than the other, translations would go missing.
- If you set a specific stakeholder view, extra space was added even if collapsed pools were used.
- The IT systems icon had different sizes depending on if it was added via QuickModel or Editor.
- BPMN link events could not be used as start or end events in a BPMN diagram.
- The CMMN version was incorrectly displayed in the UI as 1.0 instead of 1.1.
- The dialog for selecting attributes in the modeling guidelines configuration, process documentation or print configuration did not respond.
- The menu was not displayed in the correct language when creating a new BPMN diagram or other type of model.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 11.16.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 11.16.0, which includes the following features:
New / Improved Functions
- We significantly reduced the amount of time it takes to upload data.
- We added a spell check feature to the text widget.
- Process Intelligence will now notify you if the BPMN model you linked to your Investigation is deleted.
- We added cycle time as an attribute for the time series widget.
- You can now add as many attributes to a data set as you’d like.