Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 11.12.0 (SaaS)
January 15th 2018
New / Improved Functions
- Searches using Smart Folders returned different search results than when using the normal search when restricted to model types. Note that existing Smart Folders must be recreated to fix this problem.
- When generating risk-management reports in Excel, cells were incorrectly merged with non-equal content.
- ARIS imports did not support Australian English or row-based EPCs (event-driven process chains).
- When opening an auto-saved model, it displayed the last saved revision, instead of the last auto-saved draft.
- Formatting was lost when viewing DMN diagrams in Collaboration Hub.
- Collaboration Hub was not accessible when users authenticated with Azure AD.
- Exporting DMN decisions with a multi-hit policy and a single output column to XML did not store the correct expression.
- Users with a Hub license were not automatically subscribed to model changes.
- It was not possible to assign read-only access rights to a Hub user.