Signavio Collaboration Hub: Changes in Version 2.0 (SaaS)
December 6th 2019
New / Improved Functions
- The following features are now available in the new Collaboration Hub:
- Linked sub-processes are highlighted.
- For published diagrams, you stay on the same diagram when you switch between “Preview” and “Published” view.
- For easier navigation, a file tree for diagrams was added. You can expand the sidebar manually for a better overview.
- We improved commenting notifications:
- When you star a published model, you get notified about new comments on the published revision.
- When you star a model in the Preview view, you get notified about comments on all revisions.
- It is now visible if a comment has been edited.
- For the current revision of a diagram, you see the author, revision date, and revision number on the diagram page and in the diagram preview panel.
- For PDF files, preview is available.
- We improved the settings for attribute groups, you can now move multiple attributes at the same time.
- We fixed issues with displaying the following components:
- Element labels
- Pool titles
- Shape titles
- We fixed the following issues with dictionary items:
- Long names are displayed completely now.
- Changes to dictionary items are now visible to all users.
- Numbers are now displayed for the data type “Number”.
- In light color themes, all elements look as expected now.
- There were multiple vertical scrollbars in the file tree sidebar. We fixed this.
- Long attribute names are completely displayed now.
- For value chain diagrams, widgets are now correctly displayed.
- Attribute names for processes were not shown in the value chain and descriptions were misplaced in Firefox and IE. We fixed this.
- The user guide link now opens the guide for the new Collaboration Hub.
- Translations for table titles were missing. We fixed that.
- The link in invitation emails sent via the “Share” button in the editor now works as expected.
- Sub-processes can be opened again from the preview panel.
- Additional search criteria are displayed in the correct language for the workspace.
- When collapsed pools are connected to message events, in the overview these pools are listed in the “Roles” section.
- We fixed some display problems with attributes:
- Attribute groups are shown again in the preview panel of an element.
- Attributes assigned to IT-systems are displayed again in the preview panel.
- Only notation sets available in your workspace are visible in “Settings”.
These are features and bug fixes for the new Collaboration Hub that is part of the Signavio Business Transformation Suite. Bug fixes for the classic Collaboration Hub are listed in the Signavio Process Manager release notes.