Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 9.5 (SaaS)
December 20th 2015
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- It is now possible to hide the list of dictionary categories and dictionary items in search results in the Collaboration Portal.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- Attribute visualizations are now available for ogranisation charts and value chains.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- The performance in the Signavio Test Lab has been improved.
- The navigation in the simulation of decision diagrams has been improved.
- The sequence of enumerations can now be edited in any component.
- Copying formatted text from Microsoft Word in the ‘Documentation’ attribute of a diagram, in many cases results in the wrong formatting after it has been saved.
- In the BPMN 2.0 XML export, linked diagrams are missing in certain cases.
- The revisions comparison is not functioning for QuickModel users.
- When using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 the arrows to message flows are missing when modeling BPMN diagrams.
- Deleting dictionary categories can lead to errors with dependencies to custom attributes.
- Approved files can not be found in searches based on their publishing date in certain cases.
- Custom attributes of type ‘Table’ are partially incorrectly represented in the portal.
- In the report, ‘Process Profile with Element Details’, sometimes not all attribute values are shown.
- In some circumstances, Excel reports cannot be exported in the process simulation.
- In the stakeholder specific view, in some cases the responsibilities of additional stakeholders are shown in the wrong language.
- Attributes which are transferred from a linked dictionary entry are not being considered in the review of mandatory attributes in modeling guidelines.
- The names of some standard BPMN attributes are not consistently used.