Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 7.6.0 (SaaS)
December 29th 2013
New & Improved Features
- Activity Feed – The folder navigation pages in the Explorer now include an events feed for all activity in the workspace. Located at the bottom of the page, the activity feed features up-to-the-minute revisions and additions, and provides links directly to the diagrams (e.g. track revision history such as created or release date).
- New Email Notification – Keep updated with emails about events and changes within your workspace. This feature also allows you to select the frequency of email updates for specific workspaces and folders – effectually replacing the previous email notification system. Easily subscribe to the email notifications in the activity feed, and select specific folders to see what happens daily, weekly or monthly.
- Configurable List View – Administrators can now modify the list view (alternative to the symbol view for folders) to display more attributes. Easily configure the table headers to show attributes like: description, last revision, process owner, linked diagrams, and other custom attributes. Simply navigate to the Setup (click the gear icon), and scroll to the bottom of the pop-up window to select which attributes to add/remove from the list view.
- BPMN 2.0 enhancements – “IT-Systems” and other Signavio-specific extension elements will be exported as BPMN 2.0 artifact “text annotation”. This improves the compatibility with the BPMN import from other tools and engines, along with maintaining the backward compatibility.
- If a dictionary entry is linked in QuickModel, there are instances where the entry is not shown correctly.
- In certain cases, no dictionary entries can be created when using Internet Explorer 9.
- In some instances, sections and chapters in the process documentation are incorrectly ordered.
- While using Mozilla Firefox, some have experienced that pressing down on the mouse button and moving the cursor selects all text elements in the diagram.
- Specific to BPMN 2.0 XML Exports – sub processes elements “laneSet” and “lane” are missing.