Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 14.9.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions
- Signavio now supports the DMN 1.2 standard, which is accompanied by the following improvements:
- The XML export for DMN diagrams creates files that comply with the DMN 1.2 standard. External engines executing such files must also support this version.
- Annotations in decision tables are exported.
- The model name and the top level decisions are included in the Drools export for DMN diagrams.
- Users can define an additional domain specific name for dictionary entries. This name is used when exporting a DMN diagram to XML or Drools files, simplifying their execution. When modeling, the standard name of the dictionary entry is still used.
- A third salutation option is available in the registration form. Now, users can choose between “Ms”, “Mr”, and “Rather not say”.
- We’ve removed the download for the connector package of SAP Solution Manager version 7.1. The connector itself will be removed by the end of 2020. This doesn’t affect the connector for SAP Solution Manager version 7.2.
- In rare cases, administrators were not able to delete a user. This no longer happens.
- If a model contained multiple pools, pool names were available for the responsibility assignment in the classic edition of Collaboration Hub. We’ve fixed this. Now, only names of lanes are available for the responsibility assignment.
- In the case of long-running dictionary imports, it was sometimes indicated that the import had failed although the import was successful. We’ve fixed this.
Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.