Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 13.7.0 (SaaS)
With the 13.7.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we introduced the following new functions and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- We now support the Japanese currency Yen in Process Manager.
- In Collaboration Hub, loading models with many subprocesses is faster now.
- We fixed two bugs regarding the new live insights indicators:
- They no longer stop BPMN simulations
- They no longer cause failing checks for modeling guidelines
- Custom SVG files are displayed again in Collaboration Hub.
- A default profile language is set for users created via SAML SSO automatic provisioning or through the Suite user management when the option ‘Create new user accounts without sending invitations’ is selected.
Note: Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.