Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 13.12.0 (SaaS)
- In BPMN simulations, we fixed the following issues:
- Changing the order of elements in the diagram or rearranging roles does no longer lead to different results when the simulation is triggered again.
- The total cycle time is now correctly calculated in one-case simulations for unsaved simulation scenarios.
- For modeling conventions, we fixed the following issues:
- When copying an existing modeling convention, the copy was inserted at the original’s position. Now, the copy is inserted at the end of the table.
- The mandatory attribute check worked only if multiple lanes existed. Now it works as well if there is only one lane.
- Attributes with categories caused the SAP Solution Manager connector to break. We’ve fixed this.
- Characters of Asian languages are now displayed correctly in exported PDF files.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused the network connection to be interrupted when importing Excel elements into the dictionary. In addition, you now get an error message that the import is still running and that you have to wait for the process to finish.
- Reapproval information wasn’t saved properly in the database. When closing or deleting an open reapproval workflow, redundant notifications were sent. This doesn’t happen anymore.
- Translations for custom attributes of data type Table are now saved and retrieved correctly.
Note: Please note that this software release is deployed to our different systems https://app-au.signavio.com, https://editor.signavio.com and https://app-us.signavio.com over the next few days. You can check the current software version in the help menu.
Changes to browser compatibility
Chrome version 80 will be released on February 4th, 2020, this version contains a changed behavior for cookie security. In order to adapt to these changes, the following browser versions are no longer supported:
- Chrome 50 – Chrome 66
- On macOS 10.14: all versions of Safari and all embedded browsers
You are not affected if you use the following versions:
- Chrome 67 or newer
- Safari 10 or newer on macOS versions other than 10.14
You can find more information in our Knowledge Base: https://confluence.signavio.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=72190048