Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 12.6.0 (SaaS)
October 14th 2018
New / Improved Functions
- When provisioning users from an external user management system via SAML, their first and last names are now extracted from the SAML response attributes. New users are created with this information, while existing users are updated the next time they log in via SAML. If you are interested in provisioning users via SAML, contact Signavio Customer Support.
- The XPDL import is no longer enabled by default. Signavio Customer Support will enable it on request.
- On “risks and control” reports, merging cells now works correctly.
- When using IE11 or Edge, the results of Adonis imports are now displayed correctly.
- When importing Dictionary items from an SGX archive, files as attached documents on the Dictionary item are imported and linked to the Dictionary item as well.
- The connectors between text annotations and BPMN 2.0 elements does not cross through the text anymore.
- When a captcha validation is required, the Process Manager API now returns a response with status code “401”, a corresponding header and a matching error message.
- Trying to register with an email address that already is associated to a Signavio account now correctly shows the error message at the top of the page without any other side effects.
- If you enter a long label for a BPMN 2.0 lane, the lane is now extended. The label no longer covers the BPMN 2.0 pool.
- The search functionality provides you with results of the properties that the current revision has. Previously, you also got results when searching for properties that have been deleted in the current version, for example.
- Using the Dictionary export feature, modifying the exported file and using the import feature, will not lose data.
- We fixed the application of modeling rules in QuickModel. Modeling rules that target linked Dictionary items are now checked in the Editor, even when the actual changes were performed in QuickModel.
- Independently from your browser, you will no longer have display errors that prevent saving attributes added to an DMN input data shape with type “complex”.
- From now on, only administrators can define which columns are shown in the QuickModel “Activities” table. Previously, users with a QuickModel license and the “Edit processes” feature set were able to adjust this selection.
- Once defined, the default “Solid color background” format is now also applied in QuickModel.
- When you enter the wrong password on the “Reset password” page, you will get an error message below the input field instead of a pure HTML text.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 12.6.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 12.6.0, which includes the following features and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- Widget-level filters are now available to enable side-by-side KPI charts on one dashboard.
- You can display histograms based on dynamic bucket sizes, which will help you to compare histogram widgets better. You can show cycle time in minutes and hours in a histogram.
- You can now use our improved text widget, which includes auto-save functionality, and the toolbar is always visible.