Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 12.12.0 (SaaS)
February 27th 2019
- Custom graphics in models coming from an SGX export from our US or AU servers are now displayed correctly after being imported into our EU servers.
- Now it is possible to search for emails using “@” and other special characters. This is only relevant for customers that use the beta user management feature.
- API users can now add the flag “excludeRiskManagement=true” to the API call. Custom attributes of the type Risk Management refer to Dictionary entries. Adding the flag prevents the accidental overwriting of existing definitions of Dictionary entries.
- Users without read rights on any folders/files in a workspace where “My Documents” is disabled, can still access the Explorer.
- Now users can generate a process documentation report with a specific report template for models which have a revision created by the system.
- QuickModel now supports linked IT-Systems in collapsed subprocesses.
- Users can now import BPMN XML files with multiple diagrams containing multiple subprocess links.
- The links to Dictionary items in notification mails now work in all cases. Users will be redirected to the Dictionary for editing if they are logged in. If users are not logged in, the link will redirect them to the Collaboration Hub for read-only access (if the workspace configuration permits this).
- Users with API license are now able to access modeling guideline configurations.
Signavio Process Intelligence
With the 12.12.0 release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Process Intelligence version 12.12.0, which includes the following features and bug fixes:
New / Improved Functions
- We fixed minor bugs and added some improvements.