Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 11.9.0 (SaaS)
November 12th 2017
New / Improved Functions
- Serbian is supported as a content language.
- The in Collaboration Hub is available and configurable for value chain diagrams.
- Customer journey maps are now integrated with the Dictionary.
- There are now visual guidelines to use when aligning customer journey map elements.
- The Collaboration Hub access tiles of the governance report consider users who authenticate via SAML-based single sign-on.
- The system displays a warning if two users edit a diagram simultaneously using QuickMode, thereby allowing you to avoid unintended overwrites. (Previously, only concurrent access in the Editor triggered a warning.)
- When creating views of BPMN 2.0 diagrams, you can activate a checkbox to remove empty space that was occupied by elements not included in this view.
- Process Manager users, who authenticate via SAML-based single sign-on are now automatically logged in as modeling users. Previously, they were authenticated as Collaboration Hub users and needed to manually click a ‘Log in as modeler’ button.
- If an attribute was deleting without having been removed from the list of mandatory attributes in the convention configuration, it was not reported as missing when checking modeling conventions in the Editor,
- The “insert image” dialog of the rich text editor did not allow inserting images that were already uploaded to the process manager workspace.
- When printing comments from the commenting view as a PDF document, the information texts in the document were always in the workspace’s default language, no matter which language was selected for export.
- The dictionary spreadsheet export did not list linking diagrams that referenced a dictionary entry indirectly via another dictionary item.
- ArchiMate relationship rules were not updated to the latest version of the standard. Also, edge groups were not listed in the ‘Relationships’ group.
- The ‘show usages’ feature in the dictionary displayed only one element per diagram, even if the corresponding dictionary item was referenced by multiple elements.
- The Aris Markup Language (AML) importer created organization charts as an empty diagrams.