Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 11.8.0 (SaaS)
October 22nd 2017
New / Improved Functions
- The PDF export and print feature now supports multi-language diagram and folder titles.
- We migrated all remaining dictionary item links of the rarely-used ‘link dictionary entry from another dictionary’s entry title’ feature to a newly created custom attribute (only created if necessary). This feature is now completely deactivated.
- We adjusted our implementation of the ArchiMate 3 notation as follows:
- We added missing viewpoints and removed outdated viewpoints.
- We improved some of the tooltips.
- We moved ‘physical’ elements into their own group.
- We added missing connectors to the ‘basic’ subset.
- Left, right, top and bottom alignment options are available for value chain elements.
- Customer journey maps are now available for students and teachers on our ‘academic’ system.
- When using advanced search in the Collaboration Hub, if multiple custom attributes had the same name, it wasn't possible to select more than one.
- The version number of the published diagram wouldn't immediately update in the user interface after publishing a new revision in the Explorer.