Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 11.6.0 (SaaS)
September 10th 2017
New / Improved Functions
- In Collaboration Hub you can filter comments by status.
- When creating a risk management report, you can include additional attributes on diagram level.
- We improved the performance of the Signavio archive (SGX) exporter.
- When importing Adonis XML diagrams with their language set to German, the system always created a an empty canvas.
- The ‘Show usage’ dialog in the dictionary didn’t display special characters correctly.
- In the Editor, the risk management attribute window was not fully functional when opened through a risk management attribute overlay.
- In the Collaboration Hub, the ‘details’ window that appears when selecting diagram elements was in some cases not fully visible, if the corresponding diagram was very large.
- The dictionary entry export feature doesn’t handle quote characters correctly.
- After changing your organization’s name in the workspace settings, subscription emails would continue to refer to the old name.