Signavio Process Manager: Changes in Version 11.4.0 (SaaS)
July 30th 2017
New / Improved Functions
- In the risk management editor you can now scroll horizontally and open a full screen view.
- Search results in the Collaboration Hub load faster.
- The Collaboration Hub’s search results view highlights search terms.
- The process level pyramid in Collaboration Hub now loads faster.
- In some cases, a Visio import created empty BPMN elements.
- After renaming a lane, the ‘flat design’ attribute values of tasks in this lane was reset to the default value (deactivated).
- The PDF export of comments only contained comment metadata and not the actual comment texts.
- In some cases, the search function in Collaboration Hub did not work properly.
- In the revision comparison of diagrams, the button ‘Choose revisions/diagrams’ was not visible when diagram names were very long.