Signavio: Changes in Version 11.14.5 (On-Premise)
- You cannot update straight from version 9.2.x to version 11.14.5. If you need to make this update, contact the .
- This update removes the Snapshot isolation requirement for MS SQL server.
- If you are using Apache Tomcat 8.5, note the the TLS protocol has changed. Refer to the section in the administrator’s guide for more information.
- Included in this release is our new SAP Solution Manager 7.2 connector. Note that you need to buy an extra license in order to use this connector. You can easily check via our system diagnostics page if your connector has been configured correctly. Read more about this in the administrator’s guide.
- Also included in this release is our new customer journey maps feature. Read more about this in .
With the 11.14.5 on-premise release of Signavio Process Manager, we also released Signavio Workflow Accelerator 3.56.
This release contains all the features and bug fixes of the following software-as-a-service releases:
- If you are using Workflow Accelerator together with Signavio Process Manager, ensure the systems’ versions are compatible with each other. For more information, refer to the . Generally, we recommend you update both systems to the latest available version.
- You cannot update straight from version 3.4 or earlier to version 3.56. Please consult the update notes in the administrator’s guide.