Signavio Process Editor and Decision Manager: Changes in Version 10.9.0 (SaaS)
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Platform
- Workspace administrators can manage permissions to upload files per user group.
- QuickModel users now have full access to the Dictionary.
- You can now manage the titles and descriptions of custom attributes in multiple languages. Important: Support for this feature in dictionary categories, QuickModel and the diagram comparison view will be implemented in a future release.
- The Editor is loading diagrams faster.
- To change a user’s password, you now have to enter the old password as well. This also applies to the Server API.
- After five failed login attempts the user is asked to enter a captcha. As usual, a user’s account will be deactivated after a ten consecutively failed login attempts and then needs to be re-activated manually by the Signavio Support Team. That is why a brute force attack is not possible, even if the captcha is successfully circumvented.
New / Improved Functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- The AML import now supports the following diagram types:
- Function Tree Diagram
- Application System Type Diagram
- Function Allocation Diagram
- Information Carrier Diagram
Signavio represents these diagrams as EPCs (Event-driven Process Chains).
- The Collaboration Portal now supports the new risks and controls attributes (Beta).
- The attribute visualization feature now supports reusable risks and controls attributes (Beta).
- It is not possible to properly change the order of documents that are attached to a dictionary entry.
- Creating process documentation reports will fail if the diagrams the report includes contain sequences of special characters that are invalid in XML.
- In QuickModel, it is possible to add tasks to diagrams that shouldn’t be editable in QuickModel mode.
- Special characters in dictionary items cause false warnings in the Signavio Best Practice Check in the editor.
- When switching between languages in the Collaboration Portal, attribute visualization overlays are not displayed in the new language.
- The Dictionary displays active ‘Merge’ and ‘New’ buttons to workspace administrators, even if the administrators are not able to use the corresponding functions due to lacking permissions.
- When using attributes of the type ‘table’, the Collaboration Portal doesn’t load in some cases after the attribute’s table column have been edited.
- It’s not possible to create dictionary entrees via the context menu of BPMN ‘group’ elements in the Editor.
- After changing the default workspace language, in some cases dictionary entries are not listed in alphanumerical order.