§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(2) "We" are Signavio GmbH, Kurfürstenstraße 111, 10787 Berlin, Germany (email: firstname.lastname@example.org (see also our imprint). In this context, we are the controller according to Art. 4 section 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU). Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at email@example.com or our postal address with the additional line "Attn: Data Protection Officer ".
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR,
- Right to rectification or erasure to Art. 16 u. 17 GDPR,
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR,
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR,
- Right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the unlawful processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) Informational use: Informational use means using our website to find out more about our products. Therefore, if you do not register for one of our free trials or webinars, or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the information your browser sends to our server. In that case, we will collect the following data, which is necessary for us to both display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referring URL
- Time of server request
- IP address
(3) Use of other offers: In addition to the purely informational use of our website and the use of Signavio products via our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. These include registration for webinars, requests for contact or requests for downloads, among others. To use these services, you will usually need to provide additional personal information which we will use to provide the service and for marketing purposes. These include your name, email address, and/or telephone number.
(2) Used Cookies:
|_hssc||Hubspot||30 min||Persistent||This cookie is used to keep track of sessions, number of page views and timestamp.|
|_hssrc||Hubspot||Session duration||Transient||This cookie is set whenever a new session is started. This serves to determine if the user has started a new session.|
|_hstc||Hubspot||2 years||Persistent||This is the main HubSpot cookie. It contains information about the user (identified by an unique identifier). It stores domains, timestamps and numbers of sessions.|
|hubspotutk||Hubspot||10 years||Persistent||This cookie contains a user unique identifier, its value gets checked on form submission to avoid duplication of contacts.|
|_sgnv_current_lang||Internal||1 year||Persistent||This cookie is used to store the language selected by the user. This cookie is updated every time the user selects a different language on the website.|
|_sgnv_detected_country_code||Internal||Session duration||Transient||This cookie is used to store the information related to the country user belongs to, this is made starting from user’s IP.|
|_sgnv_usr_lang||Internal||1 day||Persistent||This cookie is used to store first language initially chosen by the user according to browser language settings.|
|_sgnv_usr_loc||Internal||1 day||Persistent||This cookie stores information about the user’s location and it is used to serve content related to that.|
|nQ_cookieId||Albacross||No expiration||Persistent||This cookie is used by Albacross for tracking purposes.|
|nQ_visitId||Albacross||No expiration||Persistent||This cookie is used by Albacross for tracking purposes.|
|SnapABugHistory||SnapEngage||1 year||Persistent||This cookie is used to keep track of the user’s visits and last chats to present history to agent.|
|SnapABugRef||SnapEngage||2 hours||Persistent||This cookie is used for the tracking of origin and site entry (referral).|
|SnapABugVisit||SnapEngage||Session duration||Transient||This cookie is used to detect a new session.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 minute||Persistent||This cookie is used to throttle request rate.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Persistent||This cookie is used Used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 day||Persistent||This cookie is used Used to distinguish users.|
|_pk_id.2.cc16||Matomo||1 year||Persistent||This cookie is used to keep track of the user's visits.|
|_pk_ses.2.cc16||Matomo||30 min||Persistent||This cookie is used to keep track of the user's visits.|
|JSESSIONID||Jira||Session duration||Transient||This is Jira’s session cookie.|
|seraph.rememberme.cookie||Jira||14 days||Persistent||This cookie recognizes your login details when clicking the remember me box.|
|atlassian.xsrf.token||Jira||Session duration||Transient||Helps prevent XSRF attacks. Ensures that during a user's session, browser requests sent to a Jira server originated from that Jira server.|
(3) When using Signavio Products more cookies will be stored to provide all functions of our software. To prevent the storage of such cookies please adjust your browser settings accordingly.
(4) Opt-out: You can prevent the third-party cookies mentioned in the table above from being stored in the future by placing an opt-out request. Click on the "Opt-out from all tracking" button at the following link:. Your opt-out request will set an opt-out cookie in your browser. This serves solely to assign your opt-out request and prevents us from storing cookies on your computer in the future. If you delete the cookie or use another browser or device, please click on the "Opt-out from all tracking" button again. In addition, you can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline acceptance of either third-party cookies or all cookies. You also have the option to delete previously stored cookies. Please be aware that in these cases you may not be able to use all features of this website or the Signavio Products. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website or the Signavio Products in full . Among other things, disabling cookies will prevent you from using the chat feature SnapEngage.
§ 5 Analysis and Marketing
(4) Matomo: Matomo is used for analysis purposes on this website. Through the statistics obtained from this service, we can improve our offerings and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. We use Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP". As a result, IP addresses are processed in their shortened form, meaning that personally identifying information will be excluded. The IP address transmitted by Matomo from your browser will not be merged with other data collected by us. For this evaluation, cookies (see above) are stored on your computer. The information collected in this way is stored exclusively on a server hosted by us in Germany not data is transferred to Matomo. You can adjust the amount of data we collect by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to the fullest extent. You can prevent cookie storage by adjusting your browser settings.
(5) SnapEngage: SnapEngage is a live chat software. When using this software, cookies are stored on your computer. You can prevent this storage via the link provided above. When using the Live Chat, data is transferred to SnapEngage. SnapEngage uses servers in the EU and the US. SnapEngage has also submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield. For more information, see the SnapEngage Privacy Statement:. SnapEngage, LLC, 1722 14th St., Suite 220, Boulder, CO 80302, United States.
(6) GoToWebinar: To provide webinars, we use GoToWebinar, a service of LogMeIn, Inc. When you register for one of our webinars, you submit your login information to LogMeIn, Inc. LogMeIn, Inc. is responsible for this service and associated data transfer. LogMeIn is headquartered in the US and maintains a global infrastructure. The data collected can be transferred to, stored, and processed on servers in the United States and other countries around the world. LogMeIn has also submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield. More information can be found at:. LogMeIn, Inc. 333 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210 United States.
§ 6 Emails from Signavio
(1) Emails: With your consent, you can sign up to receive our newsletter with up-to-date contributions and offers, as well as other interesting emails regarding Signavio's products. (2) Double-Opt-In: To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send an email to the email address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. (3) Obligatory disclosures: To receive the newsletter, enter your email address, your name, and your country. After your confirmation, we will store this data for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. (4) Revocation: You can revoke your consent to receiving our newsletter or unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can make the cancellation as described in each newsletter, or by sending a message to. (5) Note that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. As part of this, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on and determine your personal interests. We then link this data with actions you have taken on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by informing us via the contact provided below.
§ 7 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
You can revoke your consent to having your data processed at any time. Likewise, you may object to our processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis at any time. You can send us your concerns by sending an email to.