BPM-D™ – short for “BPM-Discipline” – is a trusted advisor in delivering pragmatic, innovative and sustainable results with Business Process Management (BPM). Founded on years of experience, BPM-D helps its clients to improve performance throughout the organization. Typical examples are:
- Rapid Process Improvement (RPI)
- Integrated Customer Journey Planning
- Process Standardization and Harmonization / Compliance
- BPM Strategy and Organization, including Process and Data Governance
- Value-driven Process Modelling and Enterprise Architecture
- Process-led Systems Implementation (e.g. ERP)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- BPM-D Academy – Education and Training
- NEW: Signavio Mobilization Workshop – Accelerate your value-driven Process Journey
All BPM-D offerings are based on the BPM-D Framework – a comprehensive and dynamic approach to process management and improvement. Their pragmatic and outcome-based consulting techniques link strategies across the business, and translate them into executable, faster, and more reliable processes.
In a time of change, businesses need to be agile and customer-driven. Establishing an execution strategy, and leveraging a good understanding of processes are key challenges for the next generation enterprise. BPM-D works with its clients to create the roadmap for delivering business change and the sustainable BPM capability to support it.