November 21st 2016
Version 10.8 is up and running on editor.signavio.com
- It is now even easier to keep models organized. When a diagram is automatically published by an approval workflow, the name of the workflow is now displayed as part of the publishing information in the Collaboration Portal.
- We’ve also turbo charged the Collaboration Portal so your models load much faster.
New/improved functions of the Signavio Decision Manager
- You can now include DMN diagram information in process characteristic reports!
New/improved functions of the Signavio Process Editor
- Process characteristics reports now support ArchiMate diagrams.
- You’ll no longer be able to accidentally deactivate dictionary categories which are being used for reusable risk controls. This change means that you do not need to worry about inadvertently making your models unusable. To delete a corresponding risks and controls category, you’ll need to remove all linking risk and control attributes first, so no unpleasant surprises!