Signavio is the market leader in collaborative process design. Our main office is in Berlin and we have two others outside of Germany, in California and Singapore. The innovative and ingenious Signavio team has already created an enterprise product that is trusted by clients like Cisco, Comcast Corporation, Puppet Labs, Audi BKK and Airbnb so we want to bring amazing talent on board to make it even better.
You will work closely with a highly motivated development team, and will still have enough room to share and implement your own ideas. You will work as part of our internal system administration team and also very closely with our external hosting partner that provides the hardware and a VMware cluster. We would be so happy to find an experienced and motivated administrator to share stories, lots of coffee, and soft drinks in our cool, collaborative work environment.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhancement and maintenance of our production server infrastructure and test servers
- Operation and monitoring of servers and applications
- Stand-by duty for emergency maintenance
Knowledge and Skills
- You have experience in the administration of Linux- and Windows-based systems, in particular Debian-based systems
- You have experience in the administration of Apache, Tomcat and Java
- You have experience in the administration of MySQL and MongoDB
- You have experience in the virtualization solutions Xen and VMware
- You have experience in configuration management software, in particular in Puppet, Ansible is a plus
- You have experience in monitoring software, in particular Icinga2
- You are a shell expert
- You have experience in the administration of high availability
24×7 IT systems
- Experience in Git/GitLab
- Good knowledge of security principles
- You have a structured way of working
- You have the ability to work within a team as well as independently
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Interested? Then apply now!
Send your application with details about your salary requirements and first available start date to:
Tel: +49 30 856 21 54-0