What we’re looking for
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Administrator (f/m) for our Boston office to enhance and maintain our office IT infrastructure. In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal / global IT Operations.
You will be responsible for administration and internal support of Signavio’s laptops, printers, phones and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Assist with on and off boarding of new employees
- Take part of the global IT Operations department everyday life
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong Windows 7/8/10 administration experience in a domain
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory / Windows Domain environment
- Good knowledge of security principles
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- You have a structured way of working
- You have the ability to work within a team, as well as independently
- Fluent English is required, any German is a plus
Interested? Then apply now!
Send your application with details of your salary requirements and first available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Tel: +49 30 856 21 54-0