The Executive Assistant provides a range of administrative support services to the SVP Sales MEE, as well as to the Global SVP Marketing. She/he maintains high standards of professionalism, efficiency, personal communication and discretion. In working with internal and external contacts, including board members, she/he deals with a wide range of highly sensitive issues under tight deadlines/pressures.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing the calendar of the SVP Sales MEE and Global SVP Marketing including prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands, proactively scheduling important meetings with internal and external individuals and maintaining an organized office.
- Organizes and coordinates international/domestic travel and related requirements to include: travel authorizations, flight tickets, hotel bookings, visas, airport transfers, expense reports. Ensures that all travel arrangements are in compliance with the company’s Global Travel guidelines.
- Provides support in arranging Finance meetings including collation of speaking notes and/or briefing notes, handling logistics, such as conference registrations, room reservations (internal and external), and local travel.
- Proofreads, answers, and composes routine correspondence, predominantly via email and prepares selective summaries and any follow-up actions for the SVP Sales MEE as well as Global SVP Marketing.
- University degree in business management or a related field, or training in secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, out of which 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain a professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Working knowledge of telephone systems and standard office equipment such as fax machines and photocopiers.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Fluency in English and German, other languages are a plus.
What we offer
We are a nice international team in a constantly expanding SaaS company.
We offer fruit and drinks, lunch subsidy, sports activities during lunch break, regular team events (professional exchange and fun), comprehensive induction through training, education and support for our colleagues.
What do our employees say? At kununu we were rated second best employer in Berlin. Become part of our great team and accompany Signavio on its successful growth course.
We are looking forward to your application!
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact