Signavio Process Intelligence (https://www.signavio.com/products/process-intelligence/) is the real-time guardian of your operational health. Not only can you make better decisions faster, but by utilizing process mining with Live Insights across your organization, you accelerate change for Real-Time Process Intelligence (RTPI). This instant business knowledge establishes end-to-end process-orientation for rapid change and customer-first excellence.
Due to the incredible demand and the large amount of opportunities on the market for this product, Signavio is looking for an Account Executive, focusing on the large enterprise market.
This position is open for remote work from the USA.
- Manage sales process through qualification, business analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Manage the pipeline to drive sales revenue and exceed target goals
- Consistently achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional services to existing customers
- Work closely with our global sales team to align sales efforts
- Leverage extended resources through team selling and strategic collaboration
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Signavio’s products and services
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings
- Use effective time and territory management to maximise results
- Prepare and deliver timely and accurate pipeline and sales forecasts
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- You have at least 5 years of successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS sales environment
- A proven record of managing strategic/key accounts end-to-end
- Proven experience in selling process mining solutions.
- Experience in selling RPA, BI or process management is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- You have a proven history of achieving sales success
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Experience with a CRM tool such as SugarCRM or Salesforce or other
- Ability to understand and communicate the customer’s business transformation needs
- Be a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge and ideas.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to engage with target audience
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours in modern offices located in Boston and Sunnyvale.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact