In order to support our ongoing international growth, we are looking for a Working Student to join our Internal IT team. You will be working in an international team, while taking ownership and responsibility over critical topics within our IT Operations team.
- Manage requests of hardware via ticketing system (Atlassian Jira) following official procedures;
- Enter detailed devices data in Google Sheet;
- Manage tidiness of Storage room, making sure shelves are well in order and assets can be found easily;
- Prepare laptops and MacBooks for new hires according to predefined procedures;
- Assign incoming IT Support tickets to ITS Team Members making sure the Unassigned queue amount of tickets is = 0
- Grant basic first level support (Password resetting, toner replacement etc) when needed.
- Good computer skills (Basics: Windows, Apple devices, MS Office, Google platform; Jira and Confluence, Slack)
- Good organisational skills
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (Amazon, e-Bay etc) and order processing
- Good speed in entering data in Excel / Google Sheets
- Experience in working according to well defined procedures;
Nice to haves:
- Native German and Fluent English
- Previous experience in stores / storage rooms organisation
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment;
- Experience in imaging Windows laptops / configuration of Apple devices
- Analytical skills and structured thinking
- Ability to execute assignment in a self-reliant, accurate and timely manner (respect of SLAs)
What we offer
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Your point of contact