Are you passionate about harnessing the power of process mining to unleash the power of process improvement? At Signavio, our customers use our Business Transformation Suite to understand, improve and transform all of their business processes. Our unique combination of process collaboration, modelling, mining and automation enables our customers to manage change, improve efficiency and reduce risk.
About the role
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will drive new business, demonstrate our technology, manage evaluations and establish revenue potential with existing customers. You should have experience with business transformation through adoption of strategic applications and a strong knowledge of process mining, databases, API integrations and SaaS environments.
- Support field sales in helping customers understand the value of the Signavio suite
- Become a business and technical expert in the Signavio Suite with a focus on Process Intelligence, our process mining application
- Understand and help establish customer requirements and grow trusted client relationships throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Define, scope, install and manage evaluations throughout the entire sales process
- Prioritize customer needs and coordinate with support, product, and engineering teams to help support customer needs
- Document key findings and coordinate with consulting and customer success teams to ensure successful deployments and ongoing customer success
- Help answer RFxs and Security Questionnaires as needed
- 5+ years solution architect/consultant/engineer or pre-sales experience at a process mining, business intelligence or enterprise software company
- A degree (BA / BS or MA / MS) from a top university or equivalent
- Solid understanding of risk and compliance, operational excellence and business transformation use cases
- A strong analytical approach and natural inquisitiveness
- Experience with solution selling and value engineering
- Experience with security questionnaires and explaining technical architecture
- An innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges
- You are a strong listener and communicator (in speaking, presenting and writing)
- You can confidently lead a discussion with a group of Product Managers, Engineers, and Executives
- You are able to travel at least 30% of the time and have had success supporting sales remotely
- You are a self-starter with enthusiasm for working in a high profile, fast-paced startup culture in an international organization
- Experience with ERP software and/or Fin Tech
- Experience with BI tools
- Experience enabling channel partners in pre-sales
- Experience with RPA and RPA solutions
- Experience with APIs and/or ETL tools
- Management experience
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact