Signavio is a market leader and represents the next generation of Business Process Management and Business Decision Management. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices in Boston, California, Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Paris, London and Amsterdam.
This role is a great opportunity for a ‘high-energy’ business development professional. At Signavio, the Business Development Representative works closely with sales team to drive demand for our market-leading cloud based Business Transformation Suite. We will in turn provide you with the necessary training, ongoing support, leading edge tools and a winning environment to grow your sales career!
- Answer questions about Signavio BPM solutions with confidence
- Provide the initial response with appropriate information to all inbound inquiries
- Communicate with customers who have registered for free product evaluations
- Manage sales process execution through closing and client negotiations
- Route opportunities in a timely manner
- Engage multiple customers concurrently
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Previous sales prospecting experience with a passion to be successful in hunting down new leads
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to engage with target audience
- Highly motivated, resilient, driven and ‘self-starting’ individual
- Ability to understand customer issues and challenges and match those to our solution
- Excellent time management/organisational skills
- Salesforce.com (CRM) experience is a plus
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Your point of contact