The Senior UX Researcher is an essential role of driving a user-centric approach in our strategic product development. The UX Researcher works within a single product pillar, but collaborates across all products of the Signavio Suite as needed; close collaboration with the Design Team, Principal Design Lead, Product Owners and Product Team as well as with key stakeholders from Customer Support.
- Scale our internal research capabilities
- Alignment of research activities across departments
- Evangelise user-centric design across the organization that will impact our strategic decisions in regards to product development
At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in a number of international offices across the globe. We are looking for people who share our passion for designing products that people love to use. To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Drive and conduct strategic UX research projects within the team and for cross-domain initiatives as needed
- Adapt and innovate research methods to deliver the right insights for the problem
- Develop and grow research capabilities for other product and design team members
- Conduct heuristic evaluation of existing products suggest room for improvement
- Conduct customer co-creation sessions (workshops on customer site), attend customer days and other customer-facing events
- Involve product delivery team members in research activities
- Partner with Product Lead(s) to help clarify early pipeline proposals for planning
- Build and improve infrastructure for continuous user testing: shape practice of rapid prototyping, remote and in-house validation research
- Conduct user acceptance and usability testing pre- and post-release
- Shape practice of product discovery: create a process around analyzing user feedback (support, success, web channels etc), institutionalize exploratory research, and incorporate the results in product decision making
- Shape the process monitoring of key KPIs for user behavior, customer analytics
- Broad industry experience in User Research or a related field across different digital products
- Highly experienced in gathering customer insights and reporting
- Highly experienced in applying a wide range of research methods and tools
- Excellent communication with strong English (preferably German as well) in both written and spoken forms
- A proven track record of well-documented work in your portfolio
- Highly effective presentation, communication, and influencing skills to bring the voice of the customer to life
- Experience in coaching and mentoring peers including junior researchers and educating designers and stakeholders in best practices.
- Relevant experience of understanding of BPMN
- B2B / enterprise experience, preferably SaaS
- Experience in quantitative in addition to qualitative research - working with behavioral data, customer analytics etc.
- Experience in facilitating Design Thinking and similar workshops
What we offer
Signavio is a fast growing company that offers a place for everyone to contribute and succeed. We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no nearshoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and softwares of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact