Signavio Provides the leading Business Process Transformation Suite in the industry.
Our customers are leading transformation and change in their organizations by leveraging Signavio’s Process Manager, Workflow Accelerator and Process Intelligence products.
This is a chance to be a part of a new practice that will help drive key initiatives with our strategic technology partners by collaborating with them to define joint products, solutions and best practices that help our customers solve the complex use cases they deal with that go beyond the use of the Signavio Suite.
Your main objective will be defining and building joint value propositions together with 3rd party solutions that help Signavio’s customers be more productive, drive adoption and usage and position Signavio as a leading eco-system vendor. You will drive the new value from concept through validation and all the way to commercial launch.
As the Product Lead, Technology Partners at Signavio you’ll work both internally within Signavio and externally with other vendors. Internally you will work alongside our engineering teams, product leads, marketing and sales teams to drive the strategy and key initiatives you will define. Externally, you will work with 3rd party vendors, their marketing and product groups to align strategy and define a joint working plan to build and market such solutions.
- In a nutshell, you will build and architect solutions that address customer business challenges using current Signavio technology coupled with strategic partner solutions. More specifically, you will be:
- Defining and productizing joint solutions with partners by working collaboratively with ecosystem and platform product managers and supporting these initiatives at related events.
- Inform and educate partners on existing and future functionality
- Engage at a deep technical level with partners to understand their roadmap and its potential impact on our customers
- Evangelizing the Signavio value to our partners and helping them understand how we empower all people to see and understand data.
- Be a Signavio customer advocate with our Partners
- Developing a strategy for technical integrations using Signavio API and interfaces.
- Working closely with Product Marketing & Alliances to drive go to market activities which will include creating white papers, blogs, and participating in webinars
- Creating collateral for joint field & customer enablement
- Perform competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation.
- Defining, collecting, and measuring key metrics to communicate success/failure with the team and Signavio leadership
- Helping internal product managers prioritize product features and influence their backlogs
- Work closely with engineering & customer support to support key accounts and opportunities
What you’ll need to be successful:
- This isn’t a junior role, so you’ll need 5 to 10 years of work life under your belt
- Strategic thinker with a hands on approach.
- Self motivated able to work with little supervision
- You are able to negotiate a place at the table with external partners and get their attention and resources.
- Technical to the point of being able to help define architecture, understand integration approaches and priorities obstacles.
- You are familiar with Enterprise SW and the B2B word.
- Comfortable presenting content and articulating at various depths depending upon audience type, from business users to decision makers to technical folks
- Bachelor in Sciences or Engineering is highly desirable
- Are willing to travel
Bonus points if...
- Knowledge of Business Process Management and Process Mining a plus
- You already know how to use Signavio or Process Modelling tools
- Have been in a partner focused role before
- Worked at a SaaS company
- You’ve done both development & in been in a customer facing role
What we offer
We offer an exciting B2B product management experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. You will also benefit from a professional environment with focus on growth and a dedicated Product Management Training Program. We are a highly dynamic agile environment with the opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact