Signavio is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead one of our Business Transformation Suite product lines. Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. The Product Manager will be a key member of our small and effective product team.
In this role you will take full ownership of the product and be focused on the long and short term product vision of a product line. You will do this in a productive and efficient manner and will be expected to work closely with customers as well as a range of internal stakeholders. To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Define and lead a Product strategy and roadmap
- Define and track metrics for measuring success of Signavio’s products and the productivity of Signavio’s customers
- Speak at events, deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows, interact with customers/partners and engage with analysts/media to develop your product strategy and ensure customer success
- Support marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials
- Manage a backlog and work closely with fellow product managers and Engineering to drive required functionality in Signavio products
- Own and drive all aspects of the product area from product vision to delivery to customer adoption
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing, customers, and partners.
- Product Management Experience in a product company
- Articulate storyteller and presenter
- Excellent writing skills: presentations, white papers, solution papers & case studies
- English at a mother tongue level
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Define and lead change
- Work in a matrix organization, lead initiatives across the company
- Analytical, creative, can start from scratch
- Self directed and motivated
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or relevant field of study
- Willingness to travel
- 5-7 years of Global B2B SaaS experience
- Business Process Modelling experience
- Consulting background in Business or Operations focusing on Business Process
- Complete product cycle experience - from Idea to Commercialization success
- MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background
What we offer
We offer an exciting B2B product management experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. You will also benefit from a professional environment with focus on growth and a dedicated Product Management Training Program. We are a highly dynamic agile environment with the opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact