Signavio is looking for a Senior Product Designer to act as a user advocate and experience keeper. In this role, you will support the Product Lead and Owners in deciding what is the right approach to solve a problem from a customer perspective. You will support the development team to clarify expected behavior and understand how users would use the product through your deep understanding of customers needs and expectations. You will be based from our Headquarters in Berlin and report directly to the Principal Design Lead.
At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for designing products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Collaborate with the customers and users to conceptualize the desired customer-centric solution. You will achieve this via conducting user research, user tests, usability tests and general feedback gathering.
- Define the right interaction model and product behavior.
- Evaluate product usability successes.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Finds creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and other stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Evangalize colleagues on tooling, trends, processes and patterns in the design field.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of agile design principles.
- Your portfolio will showcase consumer focused software products in the B2B domain.
- The ability to clearly communicate and explain design decisions will come naturally to you.
- At least one year in a senior design role.
- Exceptional user interface design skills and great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in at least two common vector design tools, like Illustrator, Sketch, Figma
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
What we offer
Signavio is a fast growing company that offers a place for everyone to contribute and succeed. We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no nearshoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with Product Managers and Designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Your point of contact