In order to support Signavio’s international growth, we are now looking for a working student in recruitment to join us at our headquarters in Berlin. The successful candidate will be responsible to support the Talent Acquisition Managers in creating job descriptions, sourcing/selecting candidates and scheduling interviews.
At Signavio you will be working in a team that values trust, respect and diversity. Furthermore, we will give you the support and learning that you need in order to grow within the position. Hence, to be working at Signavio will provide you a strong springboard for paving a successful career in HR or recruitment.
- Actively identifying and tracking suitable candidates for our vacancies on relevant platforms such as LinkedIn, Xing, job boards, etc.
- Engage with candidates on job fairs, meet-ups and other recruitment relevant events
- Keeping an active communication with candidates including answering to applicant queries, updating candidates status, sending interview invites and providing candidates with feedback
- Arranging and executing phone interviews
- Creating first-class content in terms of job ads and placing them on the relevant platforms
- You maintain an inquisitive approach and a steady eagerness to learn
- You are an exceptional communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Displaying a structured work approach paved by accuracy and a willingness to work autonomously
- You thrive in fast-paced work environments and grow by challenges
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You are currently enrolled in university programme
- Experience with recruitment tools is a plus
- Previous work experience within the field of recruitment or sales is a plus
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team which will allow you to take ownership and grow in your position.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume.
Your point of contact