Signavio has an immediate opening for a Support Engineer for our office in Boston, in order to support our ongoing internationalization.
Issue Resolution (65%)
- The incumbent troubleshoots and diagnoses customer issues of greater complexity. They investigate and resolve such issues and promptly responding to the customer which may involve multiple computer environments/platforms and application systems.
- The incumbent interacts with network services, software systems, and applications.
- The incumbent assists end users in using the software best on our best-practices and guidelines.
- The incumbent manages their own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- The incumbent thoroughly documents all issues, develops and reviews content for knowledge base using KCS
- The incumbent works directly with other international technical support staff, quality assurance, development, and the Account Team to resolve problems
- The incumbent supports customers via email, telephone and web sessions.
Internal Improvement and Collaboration (20%)
- The incumbent assists in the QA of beta products and pre-GA versions
- The incumbent supports other teams (like CSM) regarding technical product issues.
- The incumbent assists the development or improvement of f internal processes and tools to enhance the team’s performance and daily work.
On-Premise installation and maintenance support (15%)
- The incumbent installs new deployments of software updates, including provisioning and working with customers to install it on their systems.
- The incumbent is the Signavio internal expert on customer’s software configuration.
- In rare cases, the incumbent visits a customer to inspect or fix a customer systems.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Customer Service in B2B Software companies.
- Experience in working with DBMS, web applications and Single-Sign-On technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player who can work in an international team.
- Well organized with the priority of "getting things done".
- Ability to learn and master new technologies.
- Strong analytical thinker who is focused on problem solving.
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big?
Your point of contact