Signavio is looking for a Team Lead Customer Success to establish and lead the North American Customer Success team and to support our customers in achieving their desired outcomes.
You are the go-to person for coaching on tools, best-practice and methodical enablement for colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will be based from our office in Burlington, near Boston, and have a willingness to travel to support internal and external stakeholders. You will be reporting directly to the Director Global Customer Success.
At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for providing products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Operationally manage the local CSM team
- Provide onboardings (occasionally remotely)
- Provide custom coaching and detailed product walkthroughs based on client needs
- Manage all related communication and expectations
- Share knowledge back into the organisation (in the form of success stories or internal information to product management)
- Drive adoption and expansion of existing clients by strengthening long-term relationships
- Identify new sales opportunities and manage retention and renewal of existing customers
- Demonstrable experience in Customer Service of complex software products
- You have completed a Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent
- You have strong communication skills, are customer oriented and have strong business acumen skills
- Presenting and communicating, on-site and remotely, come naturally to you
- Expertise in Business Process Management is a plus
- Knowledge of the Signavio BPM Suite is a plus
What we offer
We understand that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible working hours. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp (in Germany!). Each employee also benefits from an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact