Specifically you will:
- Work directly on one of our 3 products: Process Manager, Workflow Accelerator or Process Intelligence
- Improve existing applications
- Create UI concepts and mockups
- Improve our technology stack
- Review the work of your teammates
You will be working on our flagship product, called Signavio Process Manager. It was the first SaaS-based process modelling tool in the world and a market-leading product today. Furthermore, it is also the product that generates the greatest commercial value for Signavio.
Further information can be found here: https://www.signavio.com/products/process-manager/
- A keen eye for UX and UI design
- A degree in an IT-related area
- The motivation to work in an agile environment
- The drive to understand the needs of our customers
- Experience in using Git
- Very good communication skills in English, German is a plus
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practiced and encouraged. It is all based on trust – no micromanaging, no distributed teams, no near-shoring, no offshoring – face to face communication is premium. That is why the whole development team is located together in one office in beautiful Berlin!
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your workspace the way you like it.
Our engineers are self-organized within their teams, working on components and independent projects together and closely with product managers and UX designers. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
We get that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jours fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp.
Your point of contact