Signavio is the leading cloud-based business process management (BPMN) company in the world. Due to the continuous international success and its related growth, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager in our Paris Office.
- Manage the overall customer relationship in close alignment with sales
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success, including renewals, adoption of Signavio’s solution, customer health, and satisfaction
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customers business and their goals and roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to maintain strategic alignment and achievement of goals
- Interface between product management and the customer to drive product development
- Share insights about customer use cases and issues with Signavio strategists and Product Leadership
- Collaborate with Professional Services for customer enablement and deployments
- Leverage customer relationships for prospect references & Marketing stories
- Manage customer escalations and prioritization
- Identify commercial opportunities
- 2+ years experience in process management, process consulting
- Prior experience in Customer Success Management, Technical Account Management or responsibilities in a customer facing role (e.g.consulting/Professional Services, account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management
- Proven ability to collaborate, build strong relationships and lead the conversation from executive level down with customers and within Signavio
- Proven ability to engage across functions (Sales, Services & Product Management)
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Passion for customers and their success
- You are fluent in French and English
- Ability to travel up to 20%
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact