The Sales Director, Mid Market, will be responsible for setting and executing the Signavio strategy for our Mid-Market Sales team. This front-line sales leader will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of 5-7 account executives..
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate annual growth in revenue (over 100% growth YoY) and bookings for the region
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Position the business to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the business significantly year on year.
- Operating in a high-growth environment, by leading the mid-market sales organization, developing and expanding our footprint.
- 3-5 years experience leading teams in enterprise software sales
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing sales organization
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- 7+ years in software and/or applications sales
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- C-suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
- Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact