Signavio is a market leader and represents the next generation of Business Process Management and Business Decision Management. Making 300% of growth per year in the US. Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin as well as in our newer offices worldwide. The US headquarter is in Burlington MA, with a team covering NA.
- Develop go-to-market plans to targeted tier-one customers to support our ambitious target.
- Bring best of breed sales practice on methodological to the team.
- Define and establish a more effective sales approach, methods, activities, benchmarks and expectations that will ensure building appropriate and accurate pipeline, close rate, and controlled sales cycle and basis for measuring performance of the sales team.
- Create effective tools and methods in delivering sales targets, quotas, forecast and budget.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the sales methods and program as a whole and recalibrate sales strategies.
- Manage, lead and mentor sales staff in identifying, creating, qualifying, nurturing and developing, and closing opportunities.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure progress in sales close cycle and act promptly on areas that require attention and correction.
- Conduct regular and frequent meetings with the sales team and be intimate with each of the opportunity that they are working on.
- Facilitate and assist in closing deals particularly the high ticketed opportunities.
- Stay aware of the developments and changes in the industry, competition and clientele particularly those affecting opportunities and sales targets.
- Conduct/attend trade shows, conferences and networking events with the goal of generating leads, highlight / demo products and services, understand competition’s offerings and be visible in the industry.
- Proven experience as a Sales Leader or similar executive role: exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results within a diverse team
- Experience in solution platform / software sales to enterprise
- Strong, tested sales experience and leadership in organizations that drive growth in revenue, number of customers and lifetime value of customers
- Strong execution focus and ability to develop solutions and strategies to further accelerate growth
- Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability
- Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly
- Proven experience closing or assisting sales team members in closing large ticket deals
- MBA/MSc/MA preferred, and must have BS/BA in business administration, marketing, computer science, engineering or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience in sales leadership roles on a national level
- Strong business and analytical acumen; strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Existing network of contacts/leads to open doors in sales territories
- Travel – must be willing to travel up to 50-70% of the time through the US and quarterly to the Berlin
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact