To further support our international growth, we are looking for a Field Marketing Manager working from our office located in downtown Melbourne and being responsible for the entire APAC region.
- Develop and deliver regional demand generation marketing strategy and corresponding campaigns to support lead and revenue targets for APAC region
- Develop and deliver brand awareness campaigns in region
- Execute campaigns based on the strategy and track/measure campaign performance against goals set
- Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post- event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Collaborate with sales team to understand how marketing can best support sales efforts including developing and implementing pipeline acceleration programs
- Collaborate with global-based content marketing, Digital Marketing, Design, and Customer Success teams
- Management of APAC field marketing budget
- Generate new marketing ideas and manage their realization, from the idea to execution and to review
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition and new opportunities
- You have at least 5 years of demand generation marketing experience in APAC region; software/SaaS marketing experience strongly preferred
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Experience of Start-Up environments
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of enterprise customers and their IT needs.
- Ability to negotiate vendor contracts and accurately manage budgets
- Strong organisational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively on own initiative and within a (virtual) team environment
- Strong international and intercultural acumen, including an understanding about Asian cultures
- Experience in organizing marketing events across Asia (f.ex. Singapore, Japan, India etc.)
- A good understanding of marketing technology and principals
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume with expected salary level.
Your point of contact