Signavio is looking for a Global Head of Solution Consulting to help lead, grow and develop our global Pre-Sales team.
With the support of 4 regional leaders, you will act as a go-to person for new enterprise accounts. Ideally, you will be based from our Headquarters in Berlin and have a willingness to travel to support internal and external stakeholders. You will be reporting directly to the SVP Global Customer Service.
At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for providing products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Lead the Global Pre-Sales team, which is structured into 4 regional teams (APAC, EMEA, MEE, NA).
- Enable and develop programs of all Pre-Sales team members globally.
- Strategize collaboratively with Sales, Product and Marketing leaders to position Signavio’s products and create compelling solutions with their teams.
- Drive global strategic opportunities together with regional Sales Representatives and Pre-Sales consultants. This includes on-site and online meetings with prospects.
- Own Signavio’s global Pre-Sales processes and methods. Define and develop the interaction model with Sales leaders, Product leaders and Marketing leaders.
- Develop and own Signavio’s Value Engineering framework.
- Design the Pre-Sales compensation program (in collaboration with our COO and SVP Global Customer Service).
- Works closely with post-sales delivery team leads to ensure long-lasting customer relationships.
- Demonstrable experience within Enterprise Solution Consulting for B2B software businesses.
- You will have been leading at least 2 different Pre-Sales teams (regionally and internationally).
- You are familiar with Business Process Management and know the market of BPM software tools.
- Presenting and communicating, on-site and remotely, come naturally to you.
- You maintain a strong business acumen and have strong analytical skills.
- You have a proven track record working in Value Engineering.
- You are fluent in English (other languages are a bonus).
What we offer
Signavio is a fast growing company that offers a place for everyone to contribute and succeed. We understand that balancing a family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible working hours. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact