Signavio is the leading cloud-based business process management (BPMN) company in the world. Due to the continuous international success and its related growth, we are looking for a Field Marketing Manager for our Milan office.
- Develop and deliver regional demand generation marketing strategy and corresponding campaigns to support lead and revenue targets for the Italian market
- Develop and deliver brand awareness campaigns in region
- Execute campaigns based on the strategy and track/measure campaign performance against goals set
- Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand how marketing can best support sales efforts including developing and implementing pipeline acceleration programs
- Collaborate with content marketing, digital marketing, design, and customer success teams
- Management of Italy`s field marketing budget
- Generate new marketing ideas and manage their realization, from the idea to execution and to review
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition and new opportunities
- You have at least 5 years of demand generation marketing experience in the Italian market; software/SaaS marketing experience strongly preferred
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Experience of Start-Up environments
- Strong and demonstrable understanding of enterprise customers and their IT needs.
- Ability to negotiate vendor contracts and accurately manage budgets
- Strong organisational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and within a (virtual) team environment
- A good understanding of marketing technology and principals
What we offer
Being part of a motivated team with flat hierarchies you know the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with a young and energetic team.
Apply now and send us a copy of your resume!
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact