Are you a Japanese native speaker who likes to write and translate? Can you get to grips with IT and business topics quickly? Are you already experienced in translating texts from English to Japanese? Then you might be the ideal fit for our Content Marketing team!
- You create translations of info brochures, whitepapers, newsletters or professional articles
- You proofread articles by external translators and adapt them to regional and cultural circumstances
- You coordinate translations with various internal and external translators/agencies
- You have an excellent and flawless writing style
- You work closely with the Design team during document layout processes
- You are responsible for the final approval of translated texts in layout, and making sure that documents are free of typographical errors.
As a Working Student for Japanese Translations you will be part of the five-person Content team and work in close coordination with the global Head of Content Marketing.
- You are a Master's student in journalism, communication sciences, or a related field.
- You have experience translating texts, preferably in the software field.
- You have an excellent writing style and you can understand new topics quickly.
- You are a Japanese native speaker and fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are an open person and can imagine working closely with an international team.
- A hands-on and goal-oriented mentality is important to you, and you work independently on your tasks.
What we offer
- A friendly international team in a constantly expanding SaaS company
- Fruit and drinks, lunch subsidy, sports activities during lunch break
- Regular team events (for professional exchange and fun)
- Comprehensive induction through training, education and support from your colleagues
What do our employees say? At kununu Signavio is one of the best employers in Berlin. Become part of our great team and join Signavio on its successful growth course.
We are looking forward to your application!
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact