To support our consulting team, we are searching for a Senior Consultant based in the West Coast of the United States(Nationwide).
- You will work closely with our clients to deploy our Signavio solutions (Process Manager, Collaboration Hub, Workflow Accelerator)
- You will provide consulting expertise and best practice knowledge around Business Process Management methods, process modelling, process analysis, workflow, etc.
- In our client engagements, you will work closely with the Signavio team on some of the following activities:
- Analyze client’s requirements for their business process management initiatives and Signavio deployment
- Setup Signavio solution based on client requirements
- Provide guidance and best practice knowledge to ensure successful Signavio deployments and adoption
- Support client’s process modelling and workflow initiatives
- Provide coaching, quality assurance and Signavio training
- You will collaborate with our Sales and Pre-Sales teams to position Signavio solution during sales cycles
- You will collaborate with our Customer Success team to ensure long-term success of our client’s process management and Signavio efforts
- Share knowledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Deliver Training Sessions on BPMN, Workflow, Process Intelligence, and anything else within our Training Catalog for both Clients and Partners
- You have at least 5-8 years of relevant work experience in Business Process Management, BPM implementations, workflow, etc.
- Experience with Signavio Process Manager or other BPM software (e.g. ARIS, iGrafx, Casewise, BIC, etc.)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Solid understanding of process management concepts, BPM technology, etc.
- Self-motivated, you show initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- Team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge and ideas
- Willingness to travel (approx. 50%)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Process Improvement, Business Administration, Business Information Technologies, or similar
What we offer
We offer you exciting opportunities to develop in our young and growing company, as well as an attractive benefits package and skills-based salary. Signavio prides itself on our diverse team that benefits from flexible working hours.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact