You’ll provide team leadership to the IT Support Team, taking a hands-on approach while also supporting key technology projects. You’ll be responsible for ensuring your team delivers top quality 1st and 2nd line support to sites across the all the regions, and lead the global team growth. By providing excellent customer service and delivering agreed service levels, you’ll support your team to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with users.
- Central to your role will be a balance of team leadership, business acumen, hands-on contribution to incident and request resolution, innovation and project support. Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day leadership of the IT Support Team. Ensure your team has regular performance reviews, career developments, and feedback on performance.
- Manage effectively IT procurement
- Review and continuously optimize global processes
- Regular reporting on the performance of the IT Support Team and the Helpdesk function.
- Proactively liaise with colleagues regularly to identify potential problems, use your technical skills to advise on better use of technology to improve efficiency.
- Complete technical business-driven projects to agreed specification and deadlines as required. Update team members on project progress and present information for sharing and learning at team meetings.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to scale IT solutions globally
As IT Support Team Lead you’ll need a proven ability to provide ‘hands-on’ support combined with a collaborative approach to customer service and to problem solving. Given the nature of the role you’ll need service desk experience and ideally the ability to mentor or manage team members . You’ll have the ability to manage a variety of tasks to completion, often prioritizing parallel tasks. Have business acumen to redesign internal processes and systems driving high value, performance and security. Technical skills will need to include:
- Windows Server experience – AD management, Exchange, File permissions
- Basic Network and infrastructure understanding (eg. routers, switches,virtualization, voip phones)
- Windows 10, file shares, VPN access
- Laptops, printers and peripherals
- Best practices to manage enterprise application like G-suite, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Gotomeeting
- Experience on Salesforce, Netsuite, SAP is nice to have.
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with collaboration widely practised and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact