Signavio is for someone to be a key member in supporting our Salesforce environment as part of our Internal IT team. This role will be required to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development, as well as manage integrations with other systems and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Engage with users and business analysts to identify enhancements and/or new applications to meet business needs
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Release Management & Deployment activities
- Manage integration with other systems
- Test and debug
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex classes with best practices
- Declarative customization, including Flows, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, etc.
- Provide assistance in user support/administration
- In-depth experience as Salesforce Developer
- Confident with Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Having a Salesforce certification would be a plus
What we offer
We keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged.
You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and setup your work space the way you like it.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer.
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Your point of contact