Signavio is looking for an experienced Product Owner to mentor and coach a team of Product Owners and to help ensure that agile principles and values are lived day-to-day. As Product Owner Coach you will promote a strong, lean and agile product delivery culture to ensure the expectations of our Business Transformation Suite are met. Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. The Product Owner Coach will be a key member of our engineering team and report directly to our co-CTOs.
The Product Owner Coach is a pivotal role that bridges the products that support and enable our business, the delivery teams, and the delivery of the backlog items and on-going roadmap. In this role, you will also support the Product Owners by working with appropriate stakeholders on the go-to-market plans.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Product Planning Practices – Coaching and mentoring Product Owners in the refinement of product planning practices and techniques in order to enable them to take ownership of the solutions
- Agile Product Development Coaching – Observing required agile ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews - if applicable/ as required) in order to support the product teams and respective Product Owners as appropriate. Providing insights, feedback and coaching to the Product Owners as a result of these observations.
- Managing Roadmap Practices – Supporting the Product Owners in coordinating the roadmap deliverables, and their dependent team backlogs across all product teams in a scaled agile environment.
- Product Visioning – Facilitating the Product Owners in achieving the vision as developed by VP Product, and fed into the teams collaboratively by the Product Leads.
- Managing Product Interdependencies – Where product features from the Product Leads cover multiple Product Owners, assist in the facilitation of scaled product refinement and delivery.
- Stakeholder Engagement – Working with key stakeholders (Go-To-Market, Customer Success, Consulting, Sales, Marketing etc.) to deliver the business’s product into the market and gathering validation feedback from users for continuous improvement.
- Collaboration and Improvement at Scale – Ensuring a high level of collaboration across different products, delivery teams and Product Leads in order to align and execute product strategies. Working with Product Owner teams to continuously improve product delivery processes, always striving for excellence.
- Customer Centric & Business Value Minded – Ensuring features deliver business value for both Signavio and our customers, while also measuring features against agreed validation criteria, and KPIs as set by the overarching product strategy.
- Innovation – Having an understanding and awareness of how to facilitate innovative strategic sessions, and how to bring innovation into the mindset of the Product Owner team.
- Professional Development – Coaching and mentoring the Product Owners of various delivery teams, supervising their development and performance, providing feedback to the respective People Leads for appraisals and progression reviews.
- Recruitment – Being part of the hiring team for future Product Owners and involved in the interview process and provide insightful feedback to the hiring manager. Support building a scalable Product Owner structure on an organisational level.
- Seasoned Product Owner, 10+ years preferably in a scaled agile environment
- Ideally would have experience in a Product Owner Lead role, or similar, mainly coaching, mentoring and training other Product Owners or a team of Product Owners with a strong agile background
- 5+ years experience with product and process-based innovation
- Strong B2B experience, preferably SaaS
- Data-driven mindset and reliably delivering KPIs
- This functional leadership role will not include any direct report, meaning that influencing skills without authority is mandatory
- Excellent communicator, including C-Level and senior management (VP Product), experience with cross-team interactions
- Knowledge of UI design, and UX methodology and principles
- Understanding of gathering customer insights and reporting
- Expectation management with internal & external stakeholders
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and resilience
- Strong English communication skills, German or French are a plus.
- Preferably Design Thinking experience
- Experience with different flavours of Product Ownership (e.g. Product Owners, Business Analyst, Product Management, Product Analysts)
What we offer
We offer an exciting B2B product experience that is highly interactive with top tier companies. With over 300 colleagues and 9 international offices, you will also benefit from a professional environment with a focus on growth and that genuinely values investing in your learning and development. We are a highly dynamic and agile organization that offers an opportunity to make a difference.
We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible working hours... Work when you work best!
We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company. You will gain – and share – knowledge during recurring learning lunches, jour fixes, pizza sessions and our annual code camp. Each employee also benefits from 30 vacation days and an annual personal learning and development budget.
Apply for this position!
Your point of contact